By 8:00 am, they are on trays and ready to go into the dehydrator.
It will take eight hours to dry the herbs. Then they will go in their jars.
4:00 pmThese herbs are organically grown. With proper handling, they retain their vitality, effectiveness, taste, aroma, and colour.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
1. A diet lacking in the daily intake of nutrients and phyto-nutrients
2. Lack of physical movement
3. Not enough water
4. Not enough rest and sleep
5. Improper breathing
6. Limited evacuation of waste matter
7. Feelings of being disconnected from ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbours, our planet, our Spiritual Being
Make a connection to someone you love every day. Ensure you have a good uplifting or funny story to tell them to make their spirits soar with laughter and joy. You will feel wonderful when you do this – like you are ‘a part of’ the life around you. You will attract great people and keep the friends you already have.
8. Enormous amounts of stress
9. Lack of tools to deal with stress
10. Irregular clearing and balancing of the energy field
As individuals, there is a lot we can do for ourselves. When we do for ourselves, we empower our life with hope, gratitude, peace, and joy. We begin to harmonize the dense energies that have been created through unbalanced living.
Life still happens; devastating illness, which had been already set in motion through years of unhealthy choices, may still come to us. By following these simple remedies for healthier living, we will better be able to ‘survive and thrive’ through most of what life has to offer in a serene and grateful manner.
Taking a regular inventory of our wonderful and attractive qualities is a good daily practice, as is doing a ‘gratitude list’ for that which we receive each day and hold dear to our hearts: our family, friends, home, food & water, overcoming a fault, doing something a better way… there is always a lot for which to be grateful.